Link Exchange Tip:
1. Exchange links with websites that will bring you targeted traffic. Targeted traffic means visitors and/or customers that will be interested in your products or services.
2. Keep your link title brief and free of long sentences.
3. Try to keep your link description brief (aim for 200 characters or less).
4. Do not capitalize all letters in your link title or description.
5. Do not give the webmaster a deadline on when they should reciprocate. Webmasters are very busy people and it may take from 1 to 60 days or more. Be patient and in the long run you will receive more quality link partners!
6. Never remove a link partner from your site once they have agreed to exchange links with you and placed your link on their site.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Visit More Information: HTC G2